- Online Application process of High Court of Tripura provides only the facility of payment of fees for various Examination / Selection method to be conducted by High Court of Tripura through the Internet. Electronic delivery of Government services are in accordance with the IT act 2000. The special conditions and the terms of service applicable to Internet delivery are detailed in this document.
- The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the Internet for availing a service. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register yourself/Apply for a particular examination/Test/Selection Method and transact on the site. On using this site for service delivery, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website.
- If a user violates the terms and conditions, High Court of Tripura Portal reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel the candidature of a candidate without any notice. If it comes to the notice of High Court of Tripura that any applicant has provided wrong information, the Registry of the High Court will cancel his/her candidature. The Registry of the High Court will take the matter to the appropriate authority to take suitable action if the matter comes to the knowledge of the Registry of the High Court after selection. Garbage / Junk values in profile may lead to Deactivation. An application without successful transaction of fee will be deemed to have been canceled and no intimation in this regard will be given to the candidate.
- You agree that High Court of Tripura may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at High Court of Tripura’s complete discretion. High Court of Tripura may also share information with any third party for the purpose of Examination/Test/ Selection method.
- This agreement is made between: High Court of Tripura, Tripura (“Us”) and The User (“You”), the individual, whose details are set out in the Portal User Creation page.
- Payment Option
The list of payment options available are Internet Banking /Debit Card Payment / Credit Card Payment/ Wallets & Cash Cards/ UPI from banks that are listed when selecting each of the above options. Apart from the fee chargeable to High Court of Tripura against each service, bank / payment gateway transaction charges will be applicable extra. In case of a failed transaction the user shall have no right to claim the amount. The loss on this account shall not be borne either by High Court of Tripura or by the Banks /Payment Gateways. The candidature of a candidate will be ceased to exist in case of failed transaction. For any failed transaction High Court of Tripura / Government/ Bank/ Payment Gateways will not be responsible.
- User Creation
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You are also solely responsible for payment made through use of internet banking/Credit card/ Debit card/ or any other available option. You are solely responsible for any activity taking place using your account (Login ID and Password).
- You can reach us on the contact details given in the ‘Contact Us’ link in the home page.
- Your obligations
You shall access High Court of Tripura web site(dmeonline) only for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of High Court/ Government web site. This Website is for online application and payment of fees for various Examination / Selection method to be conducted by High Court of Tripura through the Internet. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or "frame" the Website, except with the express advance written permission of the High Court of Tripura.
- Information Provided
The information you provide in the Registration page/application page must be complete and accurate. High Court of Tripura reserves the right at all times to disclose/share any information as deems necessary for the purpose of Examination/ Test/ Selection method or to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process.
We may at any time at our sole discretion and without giving any reason or any prior notice terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the web site.
The profile details will be saved in the portal. While registering and applying for any examination/Test/ selection process, you have to give the true and accurate information on the portal for appearing in any examination/Test/ selection process. This in entirety the responsibility of the user to fill in any information with cent percent accuracy. High Court of Tripura Portal reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration with faulty / wrong / misleading / incomplete information by the user willingly / unwillingly and cancel the candidature of a candidate. If it comes to the notice of High Court of Tripura that any applicant has provided wrong information, the authority will cancel his/her candidature. The authority will take the matter to the concerned recruiting department to take appropriate action if the matter comes to the knowledge of the Authority after selection.
• User Creation
• Your obligations
• Information Provided